|Voiced by|| Megan Dwyer (Seasons 1, 2 and 4)|
Misti Dawn (Season 3)
Nina is a girl who lives in the same house with Dex and Aleks (formerly Lyle). She was originally voiced by Meg Dwyer, a friend of the creators, although her character was also voiced by both Misti Dawn (Season 3) and most recently, Haley Mancini (Bad Alien).
Nina was the first attempt at adding fanservice to the show, notably her large breasts, which ended successfully as a favorite among fans and eventually led to the creation of Amanda. Nina is a buxom dumb-blonde stereotype with a constant habit of being a swinger. A running gag in the show is when her breasts bump or get bumped into various objects or people, though her aforementioned ignorance makes her constantly oblivious to how much they constantly get in the way, excluding recently in Bad Alien; her sentiments towards her chest seem to blend between amusement and frustration, though mostly the latter.
Nina is also sarcastic and demeaning, a trait which has grown more and more prominent as time went on, especially after Lyle's passing and Aleks moving in with her. Her overall intelligence seems to vary from episode to episode, but as a whole she seems more selectively naïve than dumb. Likewise, whether or not she accepts people ogling her also tends to vary; sometimes she resents being treated as a sex object while other times she seems completely clueless that people constantly stare at her big chest.
- Nina was the first animated girl to be shown in the series. She premired in Girl On Xbox Live.
- Despite resembling Princess Peach, Nina also has similar characteristics to other various blonde heroines from video games.
- In the sanity not included comic 7, Nina reveals that she gets her enormous breasts from her father, who has moobs that are macromastic.
- Nina is a bisexual.
- Nina's bra size is assumed to be an N-cup.
- Nina and Lyle had a complicated relationship because they are both promiscuous acquaintances to each other.
- It is assumed that she loves Lyle who happens to only show lust towards her well-endowed breasts.
- In Complicated Complications, she is shown to be jealous when Amanda says she has a "relationship" with Lyle, which can also be the other way around due to Nina having a "relationship" with Amanda as well.